At Wildflower Villas, the health and safety of our guests and employees is always of utmost concern. We want to reassure you that we follow enhanced practices around cleaning of our villas, sanitisation, handling of food and disinfection of all common areas.
Hence, our enhanced service standards cover every aspect of the hotel and ensure the highest level of safety and sanitisation.
Below are the protocols that we follow.
- Temperature reading of all guests and associates is taken at the time of the check-in using non-invasive thermometers.
- If any of the parameters for our guest or colleagues is not normal, a medical examination and medical assistance is provided immediately.
- Our resort is not open to non-resident guests.
- All our team members are fully vaccinated.
- Protective masks are being worn by all team members at all times and changed frequently.
- All our team members have accommodation within the property, in order to limit external exposure from the community.
- Repeated cleaning practices are also in place in guest villas during the housekeeping service and villas are UV sanitised at the time of housekeeping services.
- All of our spaces are individually air-conditioned and offer outdoor dining and relaxation areas which can be used privately by guests.
- Access to 90% ethyl alcohol-based hand sanitisers at multiple locations, including hotel entrance, common areas, gardens etc.
- Repeated cleaning and sanitisation of all touch points in public areas.
We wish to make your holiday as smooth as possible, ensuring the highest standards of cleanliness within our estate without compromising on our personalised hospitality.
We eagerly look forward to welcoming you and assure you of a safe stay at your Goa home at Wildflower Villas, when you are ready to take a vacation again.